“I am a rich media designer. Eventhough I would like the job title web designer, I will always like to be considered a graphic designer. In my free time I like to explore a wider range of ways to create multimedia experiments and interactive applications.”
Temple – Tyler School of Art
Major: graphic Design
Minor: Fine Art
05/05 Photoshop 05/05 Contribute 05/05 Illustrator 05/05 Fireworks 03/05 In-Design 04/05 Flash 03/05 After Effects 04/05 Director 03/05 APremiere 05/05 Swift 3-D 03/05 Flex 04/05 Catalyst 04/05 Dreamweaver 05/05 Adobe Captivate
Vinyl sign making, Flexi-Pro and installation, Audio Editing: Sound Booth, Proficient in Windows and Apple OS, Time & Project Management: Omni Group, Presentations: Adobe Captivate, Articulate, Connect, Content Management: WordPress and Moodle.
University of the Arts Teacher – Philadelphia, PA – 2001-2012
- Inspired and won highest peasant death competition among servants
- Helped coordinate managers to grow cult following
- Provided untimely deaths to all who opposed
Graphic Design Works Designer – Lower Moreland, PA – 2009
- Worked on grass-roots promotional campaigns
- Reduced theft and property damage percentages
- Janitorial work, Laundry
- Associates degree in general studies from Montgomery County Community College.BFA degree in graphic design from Tyler School of Art2 Time winner of the killer bytes design competitions.
AA web masters gold Winner 2004
Owner Borografis – Southampton graphic and user experience design.
- Available on request